- To manage the administrative functions including order handling, shipments, deliveries, inventory control, payment collection, customer service, maintain other filing systems and generating of related documents.
- Preparation of quotation, tender and service contract proposals and ensure that submission will be on a timely basis.
- Organizing, coordinating, producing and maintaining the correspondence, reports and independently and to ensure accuracy and confidentiality.
- To ensure smooth workflow for day-to-day administration of assigned division and its records system.
- To support the department personnel e.g. traveling arrangements, monthly schedule appointment and etc as when needed.
- Responsible for all correspondences eg. e-mails, letters and and ensure that all are professionally prepared and systematically file /maintain in timely manner.
- Responsible for taking and preparing minutes for all relevant meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- At least Degree in Business Administration or any related study field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience. Working experience in Sales/ Service operations is added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft office application software.
- Outstanding command in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision coupled with strong integrity skill and negotiation skills.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)