- .Organizing, coordinating, producing and maintaining the correspondence, reports and data independently and to ensure accuracy and confidentiality.
- To manage the overall administrative functions including order handling, shipments, deliveries, inventory control, payment collection, customer service, maintain other filing systems and generating of related documents.
- Preparation of quotation and tender and ensure that submission will be on a timely basis.
- To support all the department personnel e.g traveling arrangements, monthly schedule appointment and etc.
To assist and co-ordinate in exhibitions, events and seminar arrangements with relevant party with the ultimate aim of success.
- Assists in the development, management and continuously improvement of Quality Management System (QMS) that are aligned with GDPMD, Regulations and Company’s requirement
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or any related study field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft office application software.
- Good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Team player with good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)