- To manage administrative functions including order handling, shipments, deliveries, inventory control, payment collection, customer service, maintaining other filing systems, and generating related documents.
- Preparation of quotation and tender and ensuring that submission will be on a timely basis.
- Organizing, coordinating, producing, and maintaining the correspondence, reports, and independently and to ensure accuracy and confidentiality.
- To support the department personnel e.g., traveling arrangements, monthly scheduled appointments and etc as when needed.
- Responsible for all correspondences e.g., e-mails, and letters and ensure that all are professionally prepared and systematically file /maintain in a timely manner.
- Responsible for taking and preparing minutes for all relevant meetings.
- Assists in the development, management, and continuous improvement of Quality Management Systems (QMS) that are aligned with GDPMD, Regulations, and Company requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- At least a Degree in Business Administration or any related study field.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience. Working experience in Sales/ Service operations is added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft office application software.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision coupled with strong integrity skill and negotiation skills.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)