- Responsible for the work scope of an application training and to conduct application training and demonstration internally and externally for the product distributed by the company.
- Coordinate training that delivered by external Application Specialist.
- Successfully support the system’s Go-live.
- Provide onsite and remote clinical and technical support to internal and external customer.
- Responsible to login the case within the task portal for customer service improvement.
- Review current clinical practices and develop future workflow to enhance the implementation goals to be effective and efficient with the use of system.
- Actively support Sales colleagues for the pre-Sales activity.
- Establish and maintain close liaison between company and customers to enhancing term business relationship.
- Possess a Degree in Radiotherapy.
- MUST possess own car transport and willing to travel within state/ outstation and oversea.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal and written).
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a medical line background would be added advantage.
- Self–starter with initiative and capable to work independently.
- Good technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player with good organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)