- To assist in overseeing and supervising the Warehouse operations with capability and efficiency in meeting the objectives of the company.
- To assist in overseeing and supervising General Administration in office purchases and maintenance of building.
- Ensuring all processes in compliance to GDPMD standard.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Malaysian candidate who possess at least a Diploma in Warehouse/ Business Administration/ Management/ Logistics/ Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbally and writing.
- Good knowledge of warehouse operations and ability to supervise and manage a team of store personnel.
- Good communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Possess own transport. Willing to work at Shah Alam area.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)