- Responsible for the sales and marketing activities of the full range of infrastructure & information technology equipment and accessories marketed by the company in the territory, hospital and projects assigned.
- To prepare sales forecast, sales proposals/ quotations and take responsibility for achievement of sales target.
- Able to negotiate and market effective presentations/ demonstrations to customers and maintaining demo equipment in perfect working conditional all times.
- Establish and maintain close liaison between company and customers to enhancing term business relationship.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science/ Electronic & Electrical / Electronic & Computing or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with commitment to sales development and client serving.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent and result oriented with drive to achieve targets set.
- Good command of English.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel out of office and/or outstation frequently.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)