- Responsible for organizing, maintaining and implementing the annual corporate marketing plan, marketing activities and public relations programs.
- Preparing, coordinating and organizing the advertising/communication campaign including social media platforms, exhibitions, training workshops and promotional events to enhance the company’s market image and product brand name.
- Execution of digital marketing strategies.
- To design, procure, upkeep and distribute sales and marketing material and information to ensure the necessary information reaches the customer effectively and efficiently.
- To maintain and update the Catalogue, Product Data, other product information and material in a systematic way for easy reference and retrieval, including of company website and company profile.
- Monitor progress and conduct post-mortem reviews on results of the event, marketing, advertising and sales campaigns and efforts. Recommends change for effective marketing strategies.
- Develop and update corporate profile from time to time to enhance company image.
- Conduct market research, survey and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Possess a Degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess own car transport and willing to travel outstation or overseas.
- Proficient in MS Office skills, and knowledge of artwork designing with software.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent and result oriented.
- Creativity and commercial awareness, self-ability to create attractive marketing materials is an added advantages.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Strong organization and time-management abilities.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will be commensurate with his/her qualifications and/or experiences. We believe in providing staff members with a healthy working environment, professional development, and career advancement opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)