- Responsible for the sales and marketing activities of the full range of products marketed by the company in the territory, hospital and projects assigned.
- To prepare sales forecast, sales proposals/ quotations and take responsibility for achievement of sales target.
- To deliver effective sales presentations that promote the features and benefits of our product range.
- Establish and maintain close liaison between company and customers to enhancing term business relationship.
- Minimum Degree in Biomedical Engineering / Physics / Electronic & Electrical / Radiotherapist/ Information Technology / Computer Science/ Computing or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with commitment to sales development and client serving.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent and result oriented with drive to achieve targets set.
- Possess own car transport and willing to travel out of office and/or outstation frequently.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)