- To educate the customers on company’s products, equipment features and benefits.
- To prepare sales forecasts, detailed quotations and negotiate on price.
- To schedule periodic visits to all customers and conduct satisfaction surveys.
- To deliver effective sales presentations that promote the features and benefits of our product range
- To develop and maintain good after-sales support and goodwill with customers.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Engineering / Physics / Electronic & Electrical / Health care or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required Language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
- Self Starter with initiative and capable to work independently or effectively
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)