- Responsible for the sales support and marketing activities of the assigned products for all the regions.
- To understand the company’s products and services better thus developing their market position.
- Responsible to conduct product presentation and training internally and externally.
- To negotiate and market effective presentations/ demonstrations to customers and maintaining demo products in all times.
- Minimum Degree in Technology / Medical Physics / Radiotherapy.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills with commitment to sales development and client serving.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent and result oriented with drive to achieve targets set.
- Possess own car transport and willing to travel out of office and/or outstation frequently.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)