- Installation, commissioning, and maintenance of medical equipment.
- Field testing and troubleshooting of medical systems.
- Provide training, quality, and responsive technical support to customers and identify causes of equipment breakdown.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Maintaining excellent rapport and healthy working relationships with customers.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through prompt problem-solving.
- Maintaining proper records of all relevant service-related information.
- To help guide new junior service engineers in troubleshooting equipment service matters.
- Possess a Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent.
- MUST possess own car transport and willing to travel within state/ outstation and oversea.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal and written).
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a medical line background would be added advantage. However fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Self–starter with initiative and capable to work independently.
- Good technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player with good organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)